Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting in great shape!

I’m in shape! Uhm, round is a shape, isn’t it? I am not overweight; just a few inches short for my weight. I kept telling myself those excuses. But as my shirts and jeans kept getting tighter and more difficult to fasten, it was getting harder to get convinced. When I realized I’d soon pass out from the lack of air, I knew I needed to do something about my flabs. Either I bought a completely new wardrobe (which would totally bankrupt me) or I attempt to lose weight – and die trying. It was a long shot because I was awfully certain that my body and my fat had become really great friends.

Body Shaper Review

Haha, this body magic testimonial is very funny.  This woman's story for weight loss is very inspiring, and she has a great sense of humour. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment